When Is The Last Time You Loved Your Hair?
Hair Extensions can be your best friend...because your hair is your best accessory. You wear your hair everyday, and getting hair extensions will be the best "beauty event" that you will get to experience.
Once you experience Great Lengths....You will know what all of the fuss is about!
About -Ann Marie Walts
Owner, Published Makeover Artist & Photographer
When it come to the topic of hair extensions……if you have not loved your hair in a long time, then you will love Great Lengths as much as I do.
- Featured by Modern Salon Magazine for Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Behind the Scenes at Fashion Week (Manicuring & Event Photographer
- Work on NYC Photo shoots
- Featured by Xtreme Lashes® as 2011 “Lash Stylist Of The Month”
- Former Redken Hair Color Educator
- Provided Haircolor Education to SNL
- Manicures published in several fashion magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar
- Worked on Celebrity Photoshoots while providing manicuring services
- Hair color techniques published
- 2013 “Official Salon/Hairstylist to CBS 3 ” News Anchor desk
- Consulting With Clients 100% 100%
- Correcting Poor Hair Extension Applications 50% 50%
- Ann Marie will personally take care of you 100% 100%
- Add Color
- (Phone) by request
You will always experience ample time to discuss and communicate any changes that you want to have done.
Recent Blog Posts
I am passionate and dedicated to providing useful information about hair extensions.
How To Thicken Your Sides - Hair Extension Applications Do you have a deep side part in your hair or do you simply wish that the sides of your hair were a little thicker? The beauty of Great Lengths is that hair extensions are not just for making the hair long. The...
Cheap Is Expensive All hair extensions are expensive because hair extensions are not a necessity. Unfortunately, it is very common that with very cheap prices come very poor applications and bad hair extensions It certainly is understandable that you may want...
I was super excited when my client said, "make my hair silver"! The very first step that will need to be done, is you hair will need to be bleached very light. I had to gently bleach her hair twice. The reason why is that the level of lightness needs to be...